Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. As a visitor to our website, CloseOpenHours, it is very important that you read and understand the following rules. By using our website, you implicitly agree to abide by the rules stipulated here. If you feel you need further clarifications on any topic discussed in this page, please contact us. We will be more than happy to answer.
CloseOpenHours Content Copyright
All the content on CloseOpenHours is subject to international copyright laws. The owners of the content are CloseOpenHours authors. Copyrighted material includes texts, images, website layout and graphics etc.
The materials on CloseOpenHours are available free of charge. However, because they are the property of CloseOpenHours authors, certain restrictions apply. In the following sections, we will discuss how you can use the content of CloseOpenHours, and what restrictions apply to the use of CloseOpenHours content.
Using CloseOpenHours and CloseOpenHours Materials
As mentioned, all the materials on CloseOpenHours are offered for free to CloseOpenHours users. These materials are solely for personal use. Users are free to read, copy and save content on CloseOpenHours, provided they do not intend to reuse it for commercial or self-promotional purposes.
Using CloseOpenHours materials for commercial, advertising or self-promotional purposes is strictly forbidden. Users are allowed to cite or reference CloseOpenHours content, but only if they respect the following guidelines:
- Users who wish to reference or cite CloseOpenHours content must first ask permission from the website authors and/or administrators
- They must clearly state the context in which they want to reference CloseOpenHours materials
- They must the materials as is, or, in certain cases, as agreed upon together with the authors/administrators of CloseOpenHours
- They cannot alter the materials/content cited after publication
- They must mention the original source, CloseOpenHours in a visible manner
Users who do not respect these stipulations will have the content in question taken down, and be banned from further using CloseOpenHours. Depending on the severity of their misdeed, we may also seek legal action.
User Interaction Guidelines
To ensure all our readers have a pleasant experience using CloseOpenHours, we have set in place the following rules to regulate user interaction on our website.
Users are free to discuss any topic on our website in the comments section, provided it is related to the topic of the article. Users may also send messages, ask questions or send feedback to our authors using the methods outlined in the Contact Us page.
Users are forbidden to:
- Harass or otherwise become aggressive towards other users or our authors
- Use vulgar and offensive language
- Post vulgar, offensive or obscene content
- Post self-promotional materials in the comment section
- Use the comment section for advertising/commercial purposes
Users who disobey these restrictions may be banned from using our website, without prior warning.
Limitations of Liability
At CloseOpenHours, we do our best to provide readers with accurate information. However, we are not responsible for any changes that may occur beyond the scope of our website. As such, we cannot guarantee the information we provide will be accurate at all times. Please bear this in mind when using our website. We do not take responsibility for any issues that may occur as a result of the information published on our website.
External Links and Third-Party Websites